HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-12, 16:57
A configuration issue.  Authorization has to be enabled.  RPC does
authorization checking no matter it is enabled or not.  This is a minor nit
we can fix later.

Thanks,
Jimmy