HBase, mail # dev - All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"

+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 06:39
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 08:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 08:59
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 09:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 09:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 15:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 16:07
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 16:16
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-09, 16:39
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-09, 16:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 16:51
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 17:03
+
Stack 2013-05-09, 17:34
Re: All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 18:13
Thanks Stack.

I sent the logs.
Also, I have since bounced HDFS and ZK and the problem is gone now (I can start RSs again and they stay up). Something got into a weird state.
-- Lars