Zookeeper, mail # user - Best way to update node using command line

+
Nathan Findley 2013-03-22, 11:17
+
Nathan Findley 2013-03-25, 03:48
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-03-25, 06:11
+
Nathan Findley 2013-03-25, 06:22
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-03-25, 07:27
+
Nathan Findley 2013-03-25, 07:48
Re: Best way to update node using command line
Alexander Shraer 2013-03-25, 16:37
I'm not sure how to do that, sorry, perhaps someone else has an idea.

But you can take a look at ZooKeeperMain.java and perhaps add such an
option if its not there.

Thanks,
Alex

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:48 AM, Nathan Findley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 03/25/2013 04:27 PM, Alexander Shraer wrote:
>>
>> yeah, it splits using spaces.
>> but try this:
>>
>>> bin/zkCli.sh -server 127.0.0.1:2797 set /configs/collection1/nate  "test
>>> me \n here"
>>

>> Alex
>>

> Alex,
>
> Thanks for your input, but when I try that the value stored is not a
> newline, but a literal string "test me \n here".  I am hoping to be able to
> alter node value so that it contains newlines.  Can I redirect a file's
> contents into the set command?
>

> Regards,
> Nate
>
> --