HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Cluster

+
bejoy.hadoop@... 2013-01-22, 18:07
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-22, 18:20
RE: Hadoop Cluster
Thank you so much for your quick response.

From: Mohammad Tariq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Bejoy Ks
Subject: Re: Hadoop Cluster

The most significant difference between the two, as per my view, is that HA eliminates the problem of 'NN as the single point of failure'. For a detailed info I would suggest you to visit the official web site. You might also find this link<http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2011/02/hadoop-availability/> useful which talk about HA in great detail.

For your second question you can follow Bejoy sir's answer.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com<http://cloudfront.blogspot.com>