HBase >> mail # user >> AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)

Re: AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)
I am trying the new version and run into some problem: details here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/asynchbase/zsIsLOZgiVc
Could u please help? We are trying to migrate to Hadoop 2.2 with HBase
0.96. But this issue blocks the migration of one application.