Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 Import

+
Kyle B 2013-05-03, 19:11
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-03, 21:41
+
Kyle B 2013-05-03, 21:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-04, 00:40
+
Kyle B 2013-05-06, 19:01
Re: Sqoop 2 Import
Hi Kyle,
BigTop guys have found the same issue in hadoop-2.0.4, so I don't think that it's specific to your distribution. It seems that the HADOOP-8726 [1] have fixed the issue only for mappers, but the same code sniplet is now failing in OutputCommitter. The issue is being tracked by BIGTOP-949 [2].

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8726
2: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-949