Kafka, mail # user - Re: Meet around Hadoop World

Re: Meet around Hadoop World
Felix GV 2011-11-07, 16:35
I'm on my way to NYC now and I'll try to join the HBase meeting tonight,
however I'm leaving Wednesday night so I probably won't make it to the
Hive/Kafka meet up, unfortunately...

Do come talk to me if you see me during Hadoop World though :) ! I should
be fairly easy to recognize, as I'll be wearing my school's (ETS')
traditional dark blue overalls instead of pants ;)

--
Felix

On Monday, November 7, 2011, Olivier Pomel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm up for it. Shall we set a place and time right by? Are there
> enough of us who'd show-up?
> Olivier.
>

> On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Sam William <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>> Whats the latest on this .. Are we still meeting up after the hive
meetup ?

>> Sam
>> On Oct 18, 2011, at 1:18 AM, Sam William wrote:
>>
>>> +1

>>> Sam William
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>

>> Sam William