Accumulo, mail # user - Any good URL/write-ups on the various bin/*.sh files & conf files?

Re: Any good URL/write-ups on the various bin/*.sh files & conf files?
John Vines 2013-05-06, 13:30
It is worth noting that the self identification is not perfect. It gathers
a few different identities for itself; including localhost, the output of
hostname, and a non loopback output of ipconfig. However it is possible to
have a machine configured where that is not sufficient so start-all works
but start-here does not.