Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop hbase create table

sqoop hbase create table
Hi,

I am looking for sample sqoop import command to import into hbase even when
the hbase table is not there.

The command I am using now is sqoop import --connect "blah connection"
--query "blah query" -m 1 --hbase-create-table --hbase-row-key mydbkey

If I have target-dir in there, then sqoop gets data into hdfs and no trace
of hbase action and no error as well.

I have been using sqoop in and out of hive successfully.

Thanks,
Chalcy