Accumulo, mail # dev - Publish the maven site content?

+
Benson Margulies 2013-02-27, 19:02
Re: Publish the maven site content?
David Medinets 2013-02-27, 20:12
does this imply that the site directory will become part of the
repository or will 'site' be ignored by svn?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Benson Margulies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Under ACCUMULO-1122, I'm fixing up things so that
>
> 'mvn site'
>
> will push the maven-generated content to someplace in the svn tree
> that the SCM looks at.
>
> I'm currently running a test-run that will deliver to
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/trunk/maven-site.
>
> Note the lack of 'content' to avoid accidental publication.
>
> Once it's up there, I'll let people know, and we can decide if we want
> to make this real.
+
Benson Margulies 2013-02-27, 20:15
+