HBase >> mail # user >> I lost the table '.META.' ,could I restore the other tables by files of hdfs

Re: I lost the table '.META.' ,could I restore the other tables by files of hdfs
Yep,

Just checked out 0.20 and tried it.

Look into add_table.rb

# Get table name
tableName = nil
if ARGV.size > 1
  tableName = ARGV[1]
  raise IOError.new("Not supported yet")
elsif
You can't provide a table name. Run the script with just the path to the table (no table name as the second argument)

It worked.

Good luck,
Cosmin