HBase >> mail # dev >> Limited cross row transactions

Re: Limited cross row transactions
Lars,

This sounds pretty cool. I'd be all for it.

+1 for leveraging up most of the existing features.

Do I sense a megastore implementation side project somewhere in the future?

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.