Hive >> mail # dev >> lots of tests failing

+
Namit Jain 2013-04-09, 15:24
+
Navis류승우 2013-04-10, 00:08
Re: lots of tests failing
No worries, Navis! It happens with all of us. I have reverted the patch and
build should be green now.
Only thing I will suggest to keep in mind is to run all tests before doing
commit.

Ashutosh
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Navis류승우 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, it's all my fault. I've forgot that the Driver affects test results.
>
> Reverting HIVE-1953 is created(HIVE-4319) and ready to be committed.
>
> Again, sorry for all the troubles to community (especially for
> Vikram). I should think twice before doing things.
>
> 2013/4/10 Namit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > It seems that the comments have been removed from the output files, and
> so a lot of tests are failing.
> > I have not  debugged, but
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1953 looks like the culprit.
> >
> > Navis, is that so ? Are you updating the log files ?

+
Namit Jain 2013-04-10, 03:21