Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:11
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:36
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-10, 16:44
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
Jason Lowe 2013-05-11, 01:35
Matt, would you consider adding HADOOP-9504 to the release?  Some groups
using HBase have been bitten by this bug and would like to see it in a
1.x release.

Jason

On 05/10/2013 11:44 AM, Matt Foley wrote:
> Hi all,
> just a reminder this vote is underway and will close Monday 11:30am.
> Please review and vote!
>
> Thanks,
> --Matt
>

> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Friends,
>> Nexus issues are resolved, and the Nexus staging repository for Hadoop
>> 1.2.0-rc1 properly uploaded.  Thanks for your patience.
>> --Matt
>>

>> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I have posted the signed tarballs for Hadoop 1.2.0-rc1 at
>>> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.0-rc1/
>>>   Release notes are at:  releasenotes_1.2.0-rc1.html<http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.0-rc1/releasenotes_1.2.0-rc1.html>
>>>
>>> I'm having a little trouble with Nexus (it seems to have forgotten I
>>> exist) but am working on that and will post to Nexus as soon as possible.
>>>
>>> In the meantime, unless there are objections, I'd like to start the vote.
>>> Please review this release candidate and vote it for release.  Vote will
>>> end
>>> in seven days as usual, at 11:30am PDT on Monday 13 May.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> --Matt
>>> (release manager)

+