MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: ContainerLaunchContext in 2.1.x

Re: ContainerLaunchContext in 2.1.x
Good question... There was a security problem earlier and to address that
we removed it from ContainerLaunchContext.

Today if you check the payload we are sending Container which contains
ContainerToken. ContainerToken is the secured channel for RM to tell NM
about
1) ContainerId
2) Resource
3) User
4) NodeId

It is present there by default (irrespective of security). I hope it
answers your doubt.

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>