HBase >> mail # user >> how to get the timestamp of hfile, like when it's generated.

RE: how to get the timestamp of hfile, like when it's generated.
Hi Yun Peng

You want to know the creation time? I could see the getModificationTime()
api.  Internally it is used to get a store file with minimum timestamp.
I have not tried it out.  Let me know if it solves your purpose.
Just try it out.

Regards
Ram