HDFS >> mail # user >> How to add another file system in Hadoop

How to add another file system in Hadoop
Hi,

I am planning to add a file system called CDMI under org.apache.hadoop.fs in Hadoop, something similar to KFS or S3 which are already there under org.apache.hadoop.fs. I wanted to ask that say, I write my file system for CDMI and add the package under fs but then how do I tell the core-site.xml or other configuration files to use CDMI file system. Where all do I need to make changes to enable CDMI file system become a part of Hadoop ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Nikhil
+