MapReduce >> mail # dev >> tests in mapreduce.lib excluded in jenkins?

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-26, 00:45
Re: tests in mapreduce.lib excluded in jenkins?
All of the pre-commit builds only run tests for the projects that had
changes.  This is a known issue, but was done because the pre-commit
builds were taking a very long time.  There have been a few proposals to
improve the situation, like having any change in map/reduce run all of the
map/reduce tests instead of just a sub set of them (sorry JIRA is acting
up right now so I don't have a reference to the JIRA number).  But none of
them have gone in yet.

--Bobby