Hive >> mail # user >> HIVE Server multiple instances

Re: HIVE Server multiple instances
Even if it is single threaded it certainly seems to support multiple connections.

We run 5 workers all connected at the same time executing a different query each ( with a different connection per worker).

Hope that helps

Matthew
Thanks Matthew. The wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/HiveServer says