Hive >> mail # user >> HS2 ODBC incompatibility

Re: HS2 ODBC incompatibility
Cloudera has an ODBC driver that is compatible with both HiveServer1 and
HiveServer2. More info here:

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/Connectors/PDF/Cloudera-ODBC-Driver-for-Apache-Hive-Install-Guide.pdf

Thanks.

Carl