Pig >> mail # user >> How can I pass command-line parameters with whitespace to an apache pig script?

Re: How can I pass command-line parameters with whitespace to an apache pig script?
Basically i want to know how can i add white space character in a
param_value in case of parameter substitution?

Any help will be highly appreciated

-Abhijit