Hadoop, mail # user - Namenode problem

Re: Namenode problem
William Kang 2010-03-08, 05:55
Hi guys,
Thanks for your replies. I did not put anything in /tmp. It's just that
every time when I restart the hadoop, the localhost:50070 does not show up.
The localhost:50030 is fine. Unless I reformat namenode, I wont be able to
see the HDFS' web page at 50070. It did not clean /tmp automatically. But
after format, everything is gone, well, it is a format. I did not really see
anything in log. Not sure what caused it.
William