Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Znode Timestamp?

+
Techy Teck 2013-11-13, 05:51
+
kishore g 2013-11-13, 06:55
Re: Znode Timestamp?
No need to get the ZooKeeper reference. Curator wraps all ZooKeeper methods. There’s a Curator analog to all ZooKeeper methods. Using the Curator method has the advantage of connection management.

-Jordan