Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop generate java class in old mapreduce API?

Re: sqoop generate java class in old mapreduce API?
Hi Yongbo,
I believe that the writable itself should be independent on the new vs. old mapreduce API. Would you mind sharing more details about your use case? Maybe a small code example reproducing the issue could help us move forward.

Jarcec