Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: MVN repository for hadoop trunk

+
Harsh J 2013-04-06, 21:00
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-04-06, 21:08
+
Harsh J 2013-04-06, 21:14
+
Jay Vyas 2013-04-06, 21:19
Re: MVN repository for hadoop trunk
Hi guys Hope this helps someone:

I put in a pull request for adding the hadoop snapshot dependencies into a
pom file.  Its pretty simple - just add the repository XML block in the
pull request here, and then you can easily reference 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in your
pom.xml ... :)

https://github.com/jayunit100/Hadoop-and-Swift-integration/commit/518641fbe159b36060ee82a4dda849cf227d3d98#commitcomment-2959627
On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is awesome thanks !
>

> On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Giri, was not aware of this one!
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:38 AM, Giridharan Kesavan
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > All the hadoop snapshot artifacts are available through the snapshots
>> url:
>> >
>> > https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots
>> >
>> > -Giri

>> --