Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: MVN repository for hadoop trunk

Re: MVN repository for hadoop trunk
Hi guys Hope this helps someone:

I put in a pull request for adding the hadoop snapshot dependencies into a
pom file.  Its pretty simple - just add the repository XML block in the
pull request here, and then you can easily reference 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in your
pom.xml ... :)

https://github.com/jayunit100/Hadoop-and-Swift-integration/commit/518641fbe159b36060ee82a4dda849cf227d3d98#commitcomment-2959627