Hadoop >> mail # general >> svn branches cleanup

+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-28, 01:55
+
Robert Evans 2012-08-28, 13:47
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-28, 18:36
+
Robert Evans 2012-08-28, 20:35
+
Owen OMalley 2012-08-31, 21:26
Re: svn branches cleanup

On Aug 31, 2012, at 2:26 PM, Owen O'Malley wrote:

> We should rename the 2.x branches as:
> branch-2.0.1-alpha -> branch-2.0
> branch-2.1.0-alpha -> branch-2.1

I'm ok with the rest, but please don't rename the 'alpha' branches. We'll need those for later after hadoop-2 is stable.

thanks,
Arun

+
Owen OMalley 2012-08-31, 22:04
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-04, 19:35
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 21:54