Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Schedule for 1.6.0 release?

Re: Schedule for 1.6.0 release?
Absolutely this would be helpful!

I have access to a 10-node cluster, and regularly run the continuous ingest
test, and the random walk tests for long periods (24-48 hours) prior to
release.  Running these sooner can shorten the release cycle quite a bit.

If anyone has access to a medium-sized cluster (say, 100-500 nodes) that
can be used for scale testing, even if only for a short period, or shared
with other users, that would be helpful, too.

-Eric