Pig >> mail # user >> nested Tuple(Tuple)

nested Tuple(Tuple)
it seems that (at least with 0.10.0 ) I can generate a nested tuple inside
a bag.

but if I want to insert a tuple directly under a tuple, they seem to merge
together into one level directly.

for example

a = load 'a' as (x,y);

b = foreach a generate ((x));

dump b;

the result is just a flat record, instead of nested tuple

but generate {(x)} does work