Chukwa, mail # dev - svn pubsub for chukwa website

+
Eric Yang 2013-05-05, 18:20
+
Luciano Resende 2013-05-05, 18:52
+
Luciano Resende 2013-05-06, 14:02
Re: svn pubsub for chukwa website
Eric Yang 2013-05-07, 05:13
Thanks Luciano.  For Chukwa website, we have generated html checked into
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/site/publish.  Thanks for
looking into this.

regards,
Eric
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> We need to move chukwa website from the old publishing mechanism to pub
> >> sub, but I haven't been able to figure out the proper procedure to do
> this.
> >>  Anyone has done this before?  thanks
> >>
> >> regards,
> >> Eric
> >

> > After you make your website content available in SVN, you need create
> > a jira for infrastructure requesting it, see [1] for an example... and
> > [2] for infra docs on how to do it.
> >

> > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6046
> > [2] https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#what-we-need-to-know
> >

> If someone could add a published version of the website into SVN,
> please let me know where it is, and I could handle the rest...
>

> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
> http://twitter.com/lresende1975