Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

We can put it into 0.10.1.

IMO the only thing that should block a release, especially one that's
been pending for so long, are major regressions (efficiency or
functionality) or correctness issues. Things that didn't work before
still not working is unfortunate but not a blocker.

(Also: this is why we should disconnect piggybank from pig releases...)