HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-18, 23:20
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-04-23, 17:46
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-23, 22:37
+
Stack 2012-04-23, 17:54
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-01, 23:26
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-02, 04:35
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-02, 05:20
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-02, 21:59
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-02, 22:01
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-02, 22:07
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-02, 22:10
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-03, 07:15
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-03, 17:36
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-04, 22:04
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-04, 22:07
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-04, 22:14
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-05, 02:42
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-07, 17:42
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-07, 17:47
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-07, 18:07
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-05-07, 20:43
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-08, 17:38
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-08, 20:21
+
Elliott Clark 2012-05-08, 21:47
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-10, 00:57
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-10, 15:41
Re: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But older version has a filehandler leak in DN side for which Todd has
> provided fix in hadoop side. Refer to HDFS-3359.  We can easily reproduce
> this problem if we have a multiple column family table and frequent flushes
> happen and it impacts HBase heavily.

Have you seen actual impact from this? Or just a lot of xceivers? We
noticed and fixed the bug because we saw a lot of xceivers at a
customer site, but it turned out that the problem they were
experiencing was actually due to a different issue. The high number of
xceivers is "unhealthy" but didn't cause errors/downtime.

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera
+
rama krishna 2012-05-10, 17:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 16:09
+
Stack 2012-05-11, 04:15
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-11, 05:04
+
Stack 2012-05-11, 05:18
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-11, 10:24
+
Stack 2012-05-12, 05:02
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-12, 17:14
+
Stack 2012-05-12, 21:50
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-05-12, 22:14
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-12, 05:26
+
Stack 2012-05-12, 05:39
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-13, 17:22
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-14, 06:18
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-14, 13:59
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-14, 14:17
+
lars hofhansl 2012-05-14, 15:15
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-14, 15:17
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-14, 15:30
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-05-16, 16:04
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-16, 16:22