Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper on SSD

Re: zookeeper on SSD
It does seem so.

"The most performance critical part of ZooKeeper is the transaction log.
ZooKeeper syncs transactions to media before it returns a response. A
dedicated transaction log device is key to consistent good performance.
Putting the log on a busy device will adversely effect performance. If you
only have one storage device, put trace files on NFS and increase the
snapshotCount; it doesn't eliminate the problem, but it should mitigate it."