Pig >> mail # user >> Pig giving priority to "non" Apache Hadoop

Pig giving priority to "non" Apache Hadoop
Hello list,

         Today I started Pig on my personal machine after a few weeks to
give 0.11.1 a try. As soon as I issued bin/pig it threw this message on my
terminal :

apache@hadoop:/hadoop/projects/pig-0.11.1$ bin/pig
2013-06-26 06:05:45,121 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.Main - Apache Pig
version 0.11.1 (r1459641) compiled Mar 22 2013, 02:13:53
2013-06-26 06:05:45,122 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.Main - Logging error
messages to: /hadoop/pig/logs/pig_1372206945120.log
2013-06-26 06:05:45,143 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.impl.util.Utils -
Default bootup file /home/apache/.pigbootup not found
2013-06-26 06:05:45,256 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.HExecutionEngine -
Connecting to hadoop file system at: maprfs:///
2013-06-26 06:05:45,326 [main] INFO
 org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Loaded the native-hadoop library
2013-06-26 06:05:45,327 [main] INFO
 org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping - Using
JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping for Group resolution
2013-06-26 06:05:45,385 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.HExecutionEngine -
Connecting to map-reduce job tracker at: maprfs:///

I was quite surprised at the first look, but then realized that I was
checking out MapR's M3 on my machine a few days ago. Is is normal?I mean
Apache Pig is going to "maprfs" instead of "hdfs" despite the fact that all
my Apache Hadoop daemons were running. Although I removed M3 immediately,
i'm still curious. I would really appreciate if somebody could shed some
light.

Thank you so much for your time.

Warm Regards,
Tariq