MapReduce >> mail # user >> To get JobID

+
ugiwgh 2012-11-12, 04:41
Re: To get JobID
You can get "TaskCompletionEvent" objects and extract the task tracker
URLs out of it.

Use the array of TaskCompletionEvent objects returned by this method
of Job class (after submit):
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/Job.html#getTaskCompletionEvents(int,%20int)

--
Harsh J