You beat me to it. I think we can kick off a release candidate this week.
Ill send out an update by tonight.
Also, *committers *please note that there are 41 patch availables in the
jira. The reason I cut out a 3.4 branch early was so that we do not hold up
patches in the queue. Please spend sometime reviewing the patches. Anything
above 10 on the PA queue should be a red alert.
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Fournier, Camille F. <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Let's get this baby out the door guys, this release has been lingering for
a long time.
> On the list of blockers:
> I have moved https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1159 from a
blocker for 3.4 to 3.5, since we never found a reproducible test for the
code or a reason for the reported bug.
> I'm willing to push https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1197out to a later release (3.4.1 or the like), since we don't seem to have any
agreement on how to handle it, even though this is a major annoyance.
> That leaves https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1149, Patrick,
what's the status with this?
> Mahadev, can we get an estimated date for this release? We seem to still
have intermittent build failures. Do we want to address those before the
release? I might be able to find some time to dig into that if necessary.