MapReduce, mail # dev - Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-07, 16:49
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-08-08, 06:59
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-08, 15:18
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-08, 21:29
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-09, 20:15
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-09, 20:53
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-09, 21:28
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-10, 05:56
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-10, 06:10
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-10, 14:01
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-12, 18:30
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-12, 18:37
Re: Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-12, 18:47
I can take care of re-installing 2.4 and installing 2.5 in a different
location. This would fix 2.0 branch builds as well.
Thoughts?

-Giri

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-12, 21:57