MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Database insertion by HAdoop

Re: Database insertion by HAdoop
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-19, 09:41
Hello Masoud,

      So you want to pull your data from SQL server to your Hadoop cluster
first and then do the processing. Please correct me if I am wrong. You can
do that using Sqoop as mention by Hemanth sir. BTW, what exactly is the
kind of processing which you are planning to do on your data.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Hemanth Yamijala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]