Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop incremental append - handle delete?

sqoop incremental append - handle delete?
Hello sqoop users,

Sqoop incremental append for insert and update works really great.  Is
there anyway to handle deletes?  I am planning to do it by left outer join
but trying to find if there is any other way.

Thanks,
Chalcy