Hive >> mail # user >> Security for Hive

+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-02-22, 10:44
+
Jagat Singh 2013-02-22, 10:49
+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-02-22, 11:10
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-02-22, 17:59
+
Austin Chungath 2013-02-23, 07:11
Re: Security for Hive
Hi Austin

AFAIK at the moment you can control permissions gracefully only on a data level not on the metadata level. ie you can play with the hdfs permissions .

Regards
Bejoy KS