Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Mike Drob 2013-01-29, 19:26
Java 6 End of Public Updates is slated for Feb 2013 [1], so I'm sure there
will be a lot of interest in being Java 7 compatible very soon.

+1 for Java 7, bash commands, and Percolator

[1]: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html