Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Timeouts and ping handling

Re: Timeouts and ping handling
That really depends on whether you think that a stuck server is a problem.
 The primary indication of that is a full queue and you are suggesting that
we not detect this situation.  It isn't a matter of keeping the session
alive ... it is a matter of whether or not we can guarantee that things are
working.  By all appearances, they aren't and ZK is all about guarantees.