HBase >> mail # dev >> No 0.94 checkins please

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-15, 23:42
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 02:05
Re: No 0.94 checkins please
I'd like to see the addendum to HBASE-8326 go out with the original patch,
please. Testing it locally, will post in a few minutes.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:05 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All clear. I have all I need from the 54. jenkins builds.
>
> However, Ted Yu mentioned an issue with snapshots he found in 0.94.
> I'll wait with the RC until this is either substantiated or deemed
> harmless enough to be put off to 0.94.8.
>
> -- Lars

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-04-16, 20:39
+