Hive, mail # user - Books and good starting point for Hive

+
William Kang 2013-02-24, 16:43
+
John Omernik 2013-02-24, 16:57
+
Joey DAntoni 2013-02-24, 17:04
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-02-24, 18:10
Re: Books and good starting point for Hive
Dean Wampler 2013-02-24, 21:29
Wow! You guys are my new best friends!

Seriously, I'm grateful you've found my participation in the list and the
book helpful. I'm sure Ed and Jason would agree (at least about the book ;)

Yours,

dean

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*