Avro, mail # user - Getting the SSL Client DN

Re: Getting the SSL Client DN
Pritchard, Charles X. -ND... 2013-10-17, 17:11
Didn't get a reply on this, thought I'd ask again.

Has anyone used a client SSL cert with Avro rpc methods?
Exposing the DN from the client certificate into the environment would be handy.