HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: NameNode low on available disk space

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://NNHOST:50070/conf

Harsh, I changed the value as said & restarted service NN. For verifying i
checked the http link that you gave and i saw the property their but on
http://NNHOST:50070 <http://NNHOST:50070/conf>  i noticed warning( *WARNING
: There are 4 missing blocks. Please check the logs or run fsck in order to
identify the missing blocks.* <http://172.20.3.119:50070/corrupt_files.jsp>)
when i clicked on this  link i can see file names . Do I need to reboot the
machine to run fsck on root fs/ or is there hadoop command fsck that i can
run on the running hadoop ?

Thanks,