Flume >> mail # user >> Logback appender for flume?

+
DeCarlo, Thom 2012-12-14, 14:09
Re: Logback appender for flume?
Hi,

Both of those tickets are for Flume OG (release series 0.9.X) where as
the community is moving forward with Flume NG (1.X). FlumeNG has a
log4j appender: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-886 and
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#log4j-appender

Would logback require a separate appender?

Brock

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM, DeCarlo, Thom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't been able to find any recent comments about a logback appender for Flume. There is a log4j appender, as noted in [FLUME-27], but the similar request that specifically mentions logback [FLUME-524] seems to have been withdrawn.
>
> However, I am already using logback and cannot easily change that. Has there been any development of a logback appender?
>
> --
> Thom DeCarlo

DeCarlo, Thom 2012-12-14, 14:32
+