Flume >> mail # user >> Logback appender for flume?

Re: Logback appender for flume?
Hi,

Both of those tickets are for Flume OG (release series 0.9.X) where as
the community is moving forward with Flume NG (1.X). FlumeNG has a
log4j appender: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-886 and
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#log4j-appender

Would logback require a separate appender?

Brock