Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: hadoop cluster not working

Re: hadoop cluster not working
Hi mallik

Do you submit the job to JobTrackter? like this code JobClient.runJob(conf)
in your MaxTemperature.jar package.

maybe you can refer to this tutorial. [0]

[0] http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/mapred_tutorial.html

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)