HBase >> mail # dev >> HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk

Re: HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk
1) Is there a cause- stack?
2) Can you ascertain if WAL is truncated at that place? Exception type
might have changed/exception might have expanded between Hadoop 1 and 2;
WAL replay should ignore EOF, so if this is a EOF problem then this would
be easy to correct, if it's something more serious then it's bad.
I will add some logging/catching around to add cause (if missing) and
useful logs.